Monday, December 1, 2014

December Newsletter

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Sorry that this is a bit late getting to all of you! Just a few reminders for this month!


  • Unless I have said otherwise to you directly, payment for December will be the FULL amount! We will only have THREE (3) lessons this month, but we had FIVE lessons in September/October to make up for the missing lesson this month. 

  • There will not be lessons from December 21-Jan 3.  NO MAKE UP NEEDED.

  • MONDAY STUDENTS: I will be gone on January 5th and would like to make up that lesson later on that week if possible. We can schedule that lesson as it gets closer, but I wanted to give you a heads up. 

Congratulations to the Upscale Singer Scholarship winners!!! You guys make me so proud!  
          Sophia Humbert- 1st Place 
          Ally Lane- Honorable Mention

I hope that you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and that this Christmas season gives you even more time to spend with your families!  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news