EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
- As October comes to a close, and the leaves change on the trees, I am reminded that the holiday season is upon us! Although that means gratitude, giving, and happiness, it ALSO means choir concerts, Christmas parties, and re-scheduling lessons! AHHH! Let's try to get as many of your conflicts taken care of ASAP. Remember, if YOU cancel a lesson, you get a make up or can choose to forfeit, but you do NOT get a credit for it. So, you will want to make sure that you are "on the ball" with scheduling.
- I have openings in my studio for students 16 years of age and older. If you refer someone that signs up for lessons, YOU get a FREE lesson! Spread the word! Thank you to Ashlee Dorius who referred a new student this month! Take that credit Ashlee!!
- We have some students that are auditioning for their very first time this month! We also have some experienced students waiting to hear back on some other important auditions! Keep your fingers crossed for them!
- Congrats to Sonia Tomaso for making the Arizona All-State Show Choir!! You are AWESOME!
TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
- The week of Thanksgiving is always CRAZY! As a reminder, I WILL be teaching on Wednesday November 26th and Friday November 28th. If you would like to reschedule your lesson, please do so ASAP.
- If your lesson falls on Thanksgiving, I will be re-scheduling those lessons for the following Saturday, November 29th. Those will be scheduled over the next couple of weeks, during your normal lesson time.
- Tuition is DUE BY THE 1st! Be sure to get it in the mail, PayPal, etc. Due to my illness this past month, a lot of you chose to take a credit for November. If you have questions about how much you owe please contact me.
POLICY CORNERWith schedules getting busier, it will become harder to find time to practice! Try singing in the car, in the kitchen while baking, or in the shower! :) The important thing is that you get your practicing time in!
Is there something that you would like to see change in the lesson policy or in your lessons? Drop me an email and let me know about it! I'm always looking for ways to make things easier or better for you guys! (No, I won't assign rap songs.... so, don't ask.)
Here's to an awesome month of November!!!