Friday, January 31, 2014

February NEWS!


Hey folks!

January got the year off to a great start!  Some great goals were set and we are off to a wonderful, exciting year ahead of us!

I want to congratulate those students that captured the leading roles in Grease!  You guys rock!  Also, a HUGE congrats to those students that made the cut into the Arizona Regional Choir!  How exciting! We are making our mark on the world!  You guys are working hard and making me look good!

I am currently the Musical Director for "She Loves Me" at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse in Ogden, UT. It's a small cast, and a really fun show!  I have had the opportunity to play the part of Ilona Ritter THREE times!  That is how much fun it is!  Auditions are February 15th from 9-12 for those that would like to give it a shot!

Don't forget that February payment is due BY THE 1st!!!  A late fee of $5 will be added to payments that I receive after the 5th!  Don't let this be you..... (tisk, tisk.)




Finally, I hope that you all have a VERY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!  I will be accepting chocolate from anyone that feels the need to bring me some... just sayin.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news