- There are STILL lessons being taught on Labor Day! Let me know if you need to reschedule.
- There has been a problem with students paying late. Not just a little late, but WEEKS late. PLEASE remember that this is a source of income for my family and we RELY on your PROMPT PAYMENT so that WE can pay OUR bills on time. Things get sticky when I go to pay a bill from voice lesson money and there isn't any money there because YOU have not paid on time. Payment is due BY the FIRST of the month- NOT THE FIRST LESSON! This is in the lesson policy and has ALWAYS been this way.
- IF you are making a late payment, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE LATE FEE!! Late fees are $5 on the 5th, $10 on the 10th, $15 on the 15th, $20 on the 20th, etc... that means that if you are 3 weeks late, YOU OWE $15 in late fees! If you are TWO MONTHS late, you owe $40 in late fees!!!!
- Finally, if you miss a lesson without alerting me 3 hours previous, YOU DO NOT GET A MAKE UP, and you STILL owe the lesson fee. A couple of months ago, I reminded you that if you cancel a lesson, you can forfeit or make up the lesson, you will NOT get a credit. If you miss, forget, or cancel after the 3 hour grace period, you DO NOT get a make-up, the lesson is automatically forfeited. If I must cancel a lesson, you can CHOOSE a credit or a make up. If I cancel at the last minute, you get a credit for the lesson unless you specify that you would like to still make it up.
- I have cleaned house and have a FEW spots open on Wednesdays and Fridays. These will go FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. If you refer someone that signs up, you DO get a FREE lesson- make sure that they let me know that you referred them!
Please take the time to RE-READ the lesson policy that can be found HERE.
I'm excited for this new year and look forward to working HARD with you guys!