Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lessons next week and Make-Up reminder.

STUDENTS: As we all make our plans for summer, there are an increasingly number of students that are giving me last minute notices for their vacations. I am TOTALLY willing to reschedule lessons for vacations, camps, etc, as long as the 3 hours notice is given. Please refer to the lesson policy about cancelling lessons for ANY reason. Do not assume that because you are not coming to lessons that you do not have to pay for them. Unless previously discussed with me, lessons are made-up or I will offer a credit if I cannot get the make ups in. As usual, I offer a credit or a make up for lessons that I need to cancel (which was basically Mon, Tues, Wed. this week.)

Also, just a reminder that NEXT WEEK, July 1-6 is an extra week, and there will not be regular lessons, only the make-up lessons that I have scheduled.

Please refer to 5-7 on the Lesson Policy for the specifics to these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news